As a bride-to-be, you want nothing more than to feel excellent on your wedding day. However, how do you do that? How do you make sure you look and feel great on this important day of your life? We have some tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
- Hunger is NOT the solution. It doesn’t matter how much you want to “drop” before the wedding, or how skinny the runway models are – you should take care of your HEALTH first and foremost, so be sure you do eat and that you don’t go on a pre-wedding hunger strike just for the sake of so-called “fashion”.
- Instead, eat nutritious foods – such as fruits, veggies, unsaturated fats, complex carbs, and so on. Pay attention to your portions too – even if you do “slip” a little and have a bit of pizza, being careful about the portion control will help you stay on track.
- Drink plenty of water. Really, it’s a miraculous element that will energize your body and make you feel truly healthy. Plus, it’s great for the skin and for the detox too.
- Work out. Find something you genuinely enjoy doing – such as jogging or dancing. The more you like it, the more you will stick to it. And here’s an extra-tip: working out with your loved one can be truly motivating, so give it a try if you want.
- Stay on track for one month at least. That’s how long it takes before your brain perceives your new lifestyle as a routine. After four weeks, it will be much more likely that you will stick to your new life regimen for a longer period of time.
Looking for the perfect wedding dress alterations specialist? Come visit Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists and we will not disappoint you with our services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ mahinui