Your wedding dress will dictate a lot of style choices on your big day – and your hair makes no exception whatsoever. Yet, how do you actually style your hair to complement your wedding dress? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Scooped round neckline. If you want to wear a dress that shows off a beautiful scooped neckline, the best hairstyle to complement this design is one that’s inspired by beautiful Golden Age movies. Rich, round curls and short hair look stunning with this type of dress!
- Sweetheart neckline. There’s nothing more feminine or “bridal” than the traditional sweetheart neckline – so the hair should be equally classy too. A polished and volume-based wedding hairstyle will look best with this dress!
- Off-the-shoulder neckline. These dresses are highly popular these days – and we can surely see why. If your dress features a superb off-the-shoulder design too, you should focus on a hairstyle that’s simple, feminine, and really easy to pull off too – such as a slightly messy up-do. You will look and feel superb wearing this style and dress!
- High-neck. If you love high-neck gowns, but want to prevent yours from looking overly buttoned up, pair it with a whimsical up-do that incorporates braids, flowers and other ultra-feminine elements. Perfect style for a boho-chic bride, really!
- Bateau neckline. If your wedding dress has a bateau neckline, it’s important to keep the focus on the dress and shoulders, rather than the hairdo. Therefore, a simple up-do with a bit of texture and one or two delicate accessories is the best way to wear your hair with this dress!
Looking for someone who can alter your wedding dress and ensure it suits you 100%? Come visit Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists and hire us to help you feel stunning on your wedding day!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Anthea Fishburn Photography