Wedding cakes come in so many shapes and flavors that sometimes, deciding on the right one for your own wedding can be truly difficult. If you want to inspire yourself to create the best wedding cake your guests have ever tasted, make sure to read on because we have gathered some of the best and most requested combinations out there.
1. Vanilla and chocolate are an all-time classic and our top makes no exception from this “rule”. Chocolate Devil’s Food cake paired with vanilla buttercream is among the most popular wedding choices so don’t forget to take it into consideration as well.
2. If you want a fruitier version of the above-mentioned cake, combine it with delicious, fresh raspberries. Not only will it taste absolutely amazing, but the color combination will look fabulous as well.
3. For a cake full of chocolate and deliciousness, pair Chocolate Devil’s Food cake with chocolate ganache and praline buttercream. This will be a feast for everyone’s taste buds!
4. Lemon buttercream and raspberries are a very popular combination as well and we think they go great with white cakes. This is the perfect cake for a warm summer wedding!
5. At first, combining a coconut cake with a delicious lime buttercream will feel a bit odd for you – but trust us when we say that this is one of the most popular and most requested cake combinations out there (and not without reason, considering these cakes have an absolutely amazing taste).
6. Another very popular choice is combining chocolate and almond cakes with chocolate ganache and mocha buttercream. A stylish combination that truly celebrates the wonderful taste of chocolate!
7. If you want a fresher approach to the above-mentioned combination, choose an almond-hazelnut cake and pair it with chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries. Again, the color combination will look just wonderful.
8. Bananas and chocolate have long been a very good combination. If you want a nice twist for your wedding cake, go for a banana cake and pair it with chocolate buttercream. The taste will be very much familiar, but the nice texture will be unique and delicious at the same time.
9. Yellow butter cake and chocolate buttercream – this is a classic combination that never grows old. Tasty and creamy, this is a cake your guests will definitely enjoy indulging in!
10. Lemon cakes with lemon curd and vanilla buttercream are also extremely popular as well. If you want your cake to be fresh and full of lemon flavor, this is a great combination for you.
As a bride, you will want every single thing at your wedding to be perfect – from the wedding cake to the flower arrangements. And yet, nothing will feel just as important as your wedding gown! If you want to be 100% certain that your dress is altered according to your body and that it will fit you perfectly for the big day, do not hesitate to call Las Vegas Wedding Gown Specialists. Our experts in alterations, cleaning and preservations will take great care of your wedding dress!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Nichole_Rowbottom